[INSTEPP] Innovative education for students of medical and health sciences, resulting to better adapt the didactic offer to the health needs of pregnant and post pregnant women
INSTEPP is a project addressed at women during pregnancy and confinement, students of medical courses, doctors, journalist propagating health issues as well as students and their parents in relation to health prophylaxis programmes.It is the answer to the contemporary health protection needs of pregnant and postpartum women. A medical simulation method is employed in the project; it also used in teaching clinical skills as it creates a base for solving complex clinical situations and making appropriate decisions.
|Tipo de Acción||
Erasmus + KA 201 – Strategic Partnership in Higher Education
|Project’s Title||Innovative education for students of medical and health sciences, resulting
to better adapt the didactic offer to the health needs of pregnant and post pregnant women
|Total Duration||34 months|
|Coordinator||Opole University, Poland|
University of Cadiz, Spain
Klaipeda University, Lithuania
As a result of the innovative outcome of intellectual work, an interactive platform will be established to serve as a modern and flexible system of online The platform will be accessible at any time and place.The platform will be accessible at any time and place. This interactive platform for pregnant and postpartum women will be set up only by persons with professional links to medicine and a valid license for their practice: midwives, nurses, physiotherapists, doctors and paramedics .
The results of intellectual effort will be directly applied by the universities engaged in the project and used after its conclusion by, among others:
– Expanding the online platform with knowledge and competence of experts from other areas of medical sciences, health sciences and medicine.
– Developing common and unified methods of prophylaxis in eliminating the modifiable risk factors for the pelvic floor muscle dysfunction, medical training and prophylaxis regarding ailments during pregnancy and after giving birth.
– Writing an international handbook on the diversity of prophylactic and therapeutic measures during pregnancy and postpartum.
– Conducting classes for medical and health sciences in the Medical Simulation Centres using phantoms.
– Introducing a new subject for students of medical sciences on prophylactic and therapeutic measures during pregnancy and postpartum, along with a joint set of classes at the partner universities that would allow for a smooth exchange of lecturers, specialists and students to complete a part of their studies, gain professional practice or conduct classes.
To download the reference book in English, click HERE (executable)
|Responsible||Alejandro Galán Mercant (firstname.lastname@example.org)|