Erasmus+ Office at Babeș-Bolyai University International Week on Project Management 12 abril 2021
The Erasmus+ Office at Babeș-Bolyai University will organize the first online International Week focused on Project Management in the period 28 June – 02 July 2021.
The international week is open to all partner university staff (teaching and administrative) from programme and partner countries, who would like to discover with us the tips and tricks for writing and implementing a successful project for the various Erasmus+ calls for application. This event will enable participants to learn:
- how to design the perfect application
- how to set up goals and objectives in accordance with the requirements of the financing unit
- how to calculate the budget for the project
- how to manage the activities of the project
- various other information about Erasmus+ projects.
This international week will also provide participants with the opportunity to develop collaboration networks and share best practices and identify new partners for their institutions.
The International Week will be organized completely online and is free of charge.
The registration deadline is 15 June 2021, contact person: email@example.com.
The application form is available at: https://tinyurl.com/46p2b27v