International and visitor’s students
The University of Cadiz offers international students the possibility of enrolling as visitor students of any international mobility programme, except Erasmus+ students, who will enrol in the University of Cádiz through the specific Erasmus+ registration process.
The programme allows students to enrol in different modules without obtaining a degree certification. However, at the end of the stay, a transcript of records will be issued in order for the students to apply for recognition at their Home University.
Spanish students who want to become visiting students at the University of Cadiz should contact directly with Vicerrectorado de alumnos
If you are interested in obtaining an official degree certification at University of Cadiz, you should register as a regular student. For further information, visit the Vicerrectorado de alumnos website: Vicerrectorado de alumnos website.
- Nominated students form a partner university, who will benefit from exemptions and discounts on academic fees and registry fees according to the specific mobility agreement. Please note that all communications must be channelled through international programmes managers of both Home and Host institutions.
- Non-nominated students from a partner university or Freemover students, who have to pay the applicable fee of 45 €/ECTS, in addition to registry fees (65.92 €). A discount of 50% on academic fees will be applied to students over 65 years old and retirees (a retiree certificate is required).
- Partner universities will formally nominate the students and then send an email to email@example.com with the students’ personal details (name and surname, email address and area of knowledge). Students coming as Freemovers for this exchange have to send their personal details directly to aforementioned email address.
- The University of Cádiz will send an email to nominated students with a link to the online platform, through which the exchange procedure will be managed. Please read carefully the following Online Application Form Instructions Visiting And Freemover to fill in the application form in the previous platform.
- The link to access the platform is valid for 10 days, counting from the moment the student receives the email. However, once you access the application form and save some information, the link will remain available until the moment of submitting your application or until the closing date of the call. If at the moment of filling the application form you do not have all the necessary information, you can click the “save” button to store your progress and access the application form later on by using the same link in order to complete it or attach any file. However, once the application form is submitted, the platform will not be accessible again with the same link, which is personal and non-transferable. Therefore, if any mistake is made in the application form, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 17th May
- At the same time, please fill out your learning agreement and upload it in our vitual platform following these instructions: Learning Agreement Instructions
- Subjects search: https://asignaturas.uca.es/asig
- How to fill out your Learning Agreement and choose subjects: Instructions LA Subjects
- Learning agreement studies form
- In addition you will receive an username and password that will allow you to upload your learning agreement (signed by the three parties) to your file.
Deadline: 31st May
- Nominations and submission of documentation take place between 5th April and 17th May.
- Nominations and sending of documentation take place between 1st September and 15th October.
- Students of the Degree in Medicine: International Mobility cancelled for the academic year 2022-23
- Academic year calendar: The current academic year calendar, as well as those of previous years, is available in the following link: https://secretariageneral.uca.es/calendarios-academicos/
We also accept other insurance companies as long as it covers the above mentioned details.