Vicerrectorado de Internacionalización
If you are interested in a traineeship at the Universidad de Cádiz (UCA) under the framework of Erasmus+ programme, please contact your Erasmus office in your home University in order to know the procedures and also contact the person in charge of the international mobility in the Faculty, School or Service of the UCA where you are interested in doing the internship. To do it possible it is necessary to have a bilateral agreement with your home University under the Erasmus+ KA103 or KA131.
In the following link Fact-Sheet
, you can see the list of Faculties and Schools of the University, the person in charge of the international mobility and the contact details. If you are interested in a specific service (for example, library…) of the Universidad de Cádiz, please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for this specific information.
Please send an e-mail to the person in charge of the international mobility of the unit you would like to do the traineeship by means of an email with the following documents:
- Letter of intent (please specify your interest area and period of the mobility). Please keep in mind that a minimum of 2 months is compulsory (August is not considered a working month as the University remains close)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Learning agreement before the mobility signed by the home University’s coordinator and yourself.
If your application is successfully considered, then you will received and e-mail from the coordinator with the learning agreement signed,
Afterwards, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your learning agreement duly signed by the three parties (home University’s coodinador, Universidad de Cádiz’s coordinator and yourself) and we will send you access so you can apply online.
Online Application form
You will receive a link to our online application form. Please fill it out and attach the following documents (compulsory)
- Copy of passport or ID Card
- Learning agreement before the mobility. signed.
- A certificate from your home University that you have been selected as an Erasmus+ for traineeships to come to the Universidad de Cádiz for a specific period of time (signed and stamped)
- Instructions to the online application form: Instrucciones Solicitud Online
- Once done, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to let the international officer know that your application form has been submitted. If your application is correct, you will receive an e-mail with the following forms:
- Accepatance letter
- Username and password (valid for your online registration after your arrival)
Please use your username and password to register in our computer system and upload the following documents:
-Civil Liability, accidents and repatriation insurance. The University of Cádiz recommends the following one: https://internacional.uca.es/seguro-de-viaje-arag/
-European Health Insurance Card
Información de servicios en la UCA:
Before the departure, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
to ask for a certificate of departure.
Please contact your coordinator to get your learning agreement after the mobility filled out and signed