VISITING TEACHING AND TRAINING STAFF PROGRAMME – ACADEMIC YEAR 21/22
The University of Cadiz offers the teaching staff and the administration and service staff of its European partners and associated countries the opportunity to carry out a short visit within the framework of the Erasmus programme. The visits may be Teaching (STA) or Training (STT).
All mobilities will be regulated by a call that will be managed by the University of Cadiz and each of the participating Universities. This call will define the conditions and characteristics of the mobilities, but in a general way it is important to point out that:
- .- Only those persons who have been nominated by their Home Universities will have access to these mobilities.
- .- Nominations can only be made during the period determined by the call for the corresponding academic year (academic year 21/22: until 15 September 2021).
- .- In order to be nominated by your Home University (point a), applicants must first arrange the signature and acceptance of the Mobility Agreement (see “Mobility Agreement Management”).
- .- The visits can only take place in one of the places offered for the corresponding academic year, both for Teaching and for Training.
- .- Teaching mobilities (STA) must have a duration of 5 days and include the commitment to give 8 hours of teaching during this period. Training (STT) mobilities must have a duration of 5 days and include a commitment to participate in a training programme during this period.
- .- Incoming KA107 mobilities at the University of Cadiz will have financial aid from the Erasmus programme. The amount of the grant will be determined by the call for the current year.
Visitors should keep in mind that:
- .- Applicants must arrange the signature and acceptance of the Mobility Agreement (see “Management of the Mobility Agreement”)..
- .-The visits can only take place in one of the places offered for the corresponding academic year, both for Teaching and for Training
- .- In order to be able to carry out the stay at the UCA, it will be necessary at least two weeks before the beginning of the mobility, to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. From that moment, you will receive a link to an online form, which must be filled in with the Mobility Agreement, previously signed by your Home University and the person in charge at the UCA for the activity you will carry out during your stay (see “Mobility Agreement Management”), and a copy of your passport or ID. In addition, it will be necessary to attach a copy of a travel insurance policy with coverage for the entire period of stay at the UCA.
- .-Check the list of Visiting Professors offers or Visiting Staff offers (as appropriate) in order to find an activity that meets your interests and requirements.
- .- Contact the UCA staff listed as “contact” in the corresponding offer, sending them your interest in participating in the activity, your CV, and a draft of the Mobility Agreement (MA).
- .- It will be up to the person in charge at UCA (“contact”) to agree with the visiting staff on the necessary elements of the Mobility Agreement. Once agreed, he/she will sign and send it to the applicant.
- .- The visiting staff will then have to process the MA together with the rest of their application. The process is different according to the origin of the staff, as appropriate:
- .- KA103: the visiting staff member must complete the formalities with his/her Home University. Once the formalities have been completed at the Home University, he/she must contact the UCA Internationalisation Office at email@example.com to continue with the registration process at our University. In this email, shall specify the name of the UCA activity in which he/she will participate, as well as the name of the person in charge at the UCA (contact).
- .- KA107: the visiting staff member must participate in the selection process determined by his/her Home University. For this, it will be a fundamental requirement to have previously managed the signing of the Mobility Agreement. The University of Cadiz will contact the nominated persons by their Home University with instructions on how to proceed to register and organise the visit.