Online International Staff Week 2021 3 mayo 2021
A 5-day online programme “Looking for method in the madness –
Education and Internationalisation in covid-times”.
The programme offers 5 days of 2-hour sessions on a central theme, followed by a social activity for the whole group.
The online international staff week is organised from Monday 3 May until Friday 7 May 2021.
The sessions will take place in the morning from 9:00 until 11:00 CET. Each session will be followed by an online social event from 11:15 until 12:30.
We will finish round 12:30 CET every day and will meet again at 9:00 the next day.
There is no registration fee.
Participants will be asked to prepare for some of the discussions in advance.
Registration is only open to staff of International/Mobility Offices.
- Share your experience of working in internationalisation during these unusual times.
- Discuss different approaches and lessons learned during this last year.
- Swap best practices with fellow colleagues.
- Relax and connect with partner universities.
- Explore Arts & FEB KU Leuven and Belgium virtually.
More info and registration
The programme will be developed further in the coming months and published on the website.
We look forward to welcoming you online!
Feel free to forward this invite to a colleague who might be interested.
Questions? Contact: Loes.Diricks@kuleuven.be