If you are interested in a traineeship at the University of Cádiz (UCA) under the Erasmus+ frame, you need to apply first in your home University and afterwards contact the person in charge of the international mobility of the Faculty or School at the UCA where you are interested to do it.


In the following Document Fact Sheet UCA, you can see the list of Centres at the University, the person in charge of the international mobility and the contact details.
Please send the following forms to his/her e-mail address:
  • Letter of intent
  • Application form
  • Curriculum Vitae
  • Learning agreement before the mobility signed by the home University’s coordinator and the student
If your application is successfully considered, then you will received and e-mail from the coordinator with the learning agreement signed, details of your coordinator in the placement, etc…
Please go to the international Office to register with the following forms:
  • Copy of the Health Insurance card
  • Copy of passport
  • Copy of accident insurance
  • Registration form
And you will receive your students card and internet connection user name and password
You can see the International Office address  here
Student has to come to the International Office to get signed the certificate of departure (just 2 or 3 days before the end of the traineeship) and go to the coordinator to get signed the learning agreement after the mobility and any other form your University may need.
Students in Campus Algeciras:
The registration will be done with the coordinator in Campus Algeciras. Student does not need to come to Cádiz.
The Faculty of Medicine and the Faculty of Nursing and Physiotherapy could only offer placements to students of Universities with bilateral agreement for studies in this study field.