General incoming registration

The International Relations Service is in charge of carrying out the registration of every incoming international mobility framed in the different international mobility programmes subscribed by the University of Cadiz, as well as the resultant mobilities from different specific agreements signed with other Higher Education institutions and other international research institutions and organizations.
. Foreign students that come to the University of Cadiz to pursue a full undergraduate, Master’s or doctorate degrees are excluded from this category, since they are degree mobility students and they are already registered through the ordinary entry procedure for UCA’s regular students.         Protocol